University Transcripts | Korvia Guide

///University Transcripts | Korvia Guide

University Transcripts | Korvia Guide

University Transcripts or Student Transcripts are a record of all the classes you took for to obtain your degree (general education and major classes). You can obtain them from your office of registrar or your student affairs office.

Unofficial vs. Official Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are transcripts that can be freely accessed from your university’s online student portal site or are transcripts that are printed but are not sealed by your university. Unofficial transcripts are not accepted by the EPIK and GEPIK programs for university transcript submission.

Official transcripts are transcripts that are ordered (usually you must pay a fee) and sealed by your university. To remain official and acceptable by EPIK & GEPIK they must be sealed. Opening them for any reason will revoke their “official” status.

Those In-Progress of Completing their Degree

If you have not yet graduated, you must obtain your current in-progress official transcripts and submit them with your documents. Once you have graduated you must later order and submit your new official transcripts.

Transfer Students and those that Attended More than School

Students that attended one or more colleges for their degree must submit either an all-inclusive transcripts from their latest university (contains both the grades from the first and second school) or they must submit both official transcripts from their first as well as their second school.

By |2018-04-19T20:01:12+00:00March 17th, 2015|Document Guides, Guides|4 Comments

About the Author:

Korvia Consulting
Started in 2006, Korvia Consulting is one of the premiere recruiting agencies in South Korea. Korvia works directly with the Korean government to places native English teachers into ESL positions at public schools in Korea.


  1. j April 4, 2018 at 1:36 pm - Reply

    Do the sealed transcripts require a signature with tape on the outside or is it sufficient that the official transcripts are in sealed envelopes sent by the university to me?

    • Korvia Consulting
      Korvia Consulting April 6, 2018 at 9:44 am - Reply

      a stamp or signature on the back of the sealed envelope is required.

      • Lizzie July 31, 2018 at 6:54 pm - Reply

        Hello, just wondering whose signature should be on the sealed envelope? Our own or an official signature?

  2. cassie May 10, 2018 at 4:44 am - Reply

    does university have to send it too me? like is okay that my address is on it and my school is asking for what company. Do I put Epik or Korvia? I’m so confused

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies and third party services. Settings Ok
We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.