2019 Fall Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation for Jeonnam
August 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm KST
[Why Korvia Pre-Orientation?]
- You get a wealth of expert knowledge and first-hand experience from Korvia Staff or Guest Speakers.
- You can connect with new EPIK teachers before the EPIK orientation & current EPIK teachers.
- You can open your KEB HANA Bank Account & Debit Card for your first salary and entry allowance. (Free of charge. No monthly charge!)
- You can get your a PREPAID SIM Card for your calls & High Speed Data.
- You can get free buffet lunch.
[Why Should I Arrive Early?]
- You need some time of your own to RELAX and REST up before the BIG EPIK Orientation.
- SEOUL! Life means nothing if you don’t get out there and enjoy yourself in the capital of Korea.
- Most strikingly, these days, anything can happen without fair warning. That includes major airlines losing luggage more than often so to save yourself a lot of trouble, please ARRIVE a day or two EARLIER.
*Please avoid certain Chinese airlines as we previously experienced a high chance of lost luggage.
[Can I Bring A Friend?]
- YES! You can tag along as many as EPIK friends to our one-time-only Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation.
- If you want to get the word out, please share this event information with your friends!
[Where Is The Orientation Venue?]
Korvia Consulting / #2517 Hyundai Rexion, 305, Gangnam-Daero, Seocho-Gu, Seoul (06628)