2019 Spring Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation
February 18 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm KST| Free
[2019 Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation Schedule]
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Check-in & Welcome|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Kimchi Mobile Presentation (Prepaid SIM card)|
|3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||KEB Hana Presentation (Opening Bank Account)|
|4:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Korea Survival Guide Speech by a current EPIK teacher|
|4:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Korvia Announcement, Raffles, & Closing|
[Why Korvia Pre-Orientation?]
- You get a wealth of expert knowledge and first-hand experience from Korvia Staff.
- You can connect with new EPIK teachers before the EPIK orientation & current EPIK teacher.
- You can open your KEBHANA Bank account & Debit Card for your first salary and entry allowance. (Free of charge. No monthly charge!)
- You can get your a PREPAID SIM card for your calls & internet
- You can explore and make the most of the opportunities in the heart of SEOUL!
[Why Should I Arrive Early?]
- You need some time of your own to relax and rest up before the BIG EPIK orientation.
- SEOUL! Life means nothing if you don’t get out there and enjoy yourself in the capital of Korea.
- Korvia Welcoming Package: We offer a full package only to Korvia Recruits.
- Most strikingly, these days, anything can happen without fair warning. That includes major airlines losing luggage more than often so to save yourself a lot of trouble, please arrive a day or two earlier.
*Please avoid Chinese airlines if you will land on the same day of orientation. We experience a high chance of luggage lost.
[Can I Bring A Friend?]
- YES! You can tag along as many as EPIK friends to our one-time-only Korvia EPIK Pre-orientation.
- If you want to get the word out, please share this video with your friends!
[Where Is The Orientation Venue?]
KEBHANA HQ Grand Hall, Myungdong, Seoul