2020 Spring Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation
February 18 @ 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm KST
[2020 Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation Schedule]
|12:30 PM – 13:30 PM||Check-in & Welcoming|
|13:30 PM – 14:00 PM||Kimchi Mobile Presentation (Prepaid SIM Card)|
|14:00 PM – 14:30 PM||KEB Hana Presentation (Opening Bank Account)|
|14:30 PM – 15:20 PM||Survival Korean Lesson (Learning Tips)|
|15:20 PM – 15:40 PM||Quick Break|
|15:40 PM – 16:20 PM||Korea Survival Guide Speech 1 by a current EPIK teacher|
|16:20 PM – 17:00 PM||Korea Survival Guide Speech 2 by an Expat|
|17:00 PM – 17:30 PM||Korvia Announcement, Raffles, & Closing|
*Pre-orientation schedule is subject to change.
[Why Korvia Pre-Orientation?]
- You get a wealth of expert knowledge and first-hand experience from Korvia Staff or Guest Speakers.
- You can connect with new EPIK teachers before the EPIK orientation & current EPIK teachers.
- You can open your KEB HANA Bank Account & Debit Card for your first salary and entry allowance. (Free of charge. No monthly charge!)
- You can get your PREPAID SIM Card for your calls & High-Speed Data.
- You can explore and make the most of the opportunities in the heart of SEOUL!
[Why Should I Arrive Early?]
- You need some time of your own to RELAX and REST up before the BIG EPIK Orientation.
- SEOUL! Life means nothing if you don’t get out there and enjoy yourself in the capital of Korea.
- Korvia Welcome Package: We offer a full package to Every Participant.
- Most strikingly, these days, anything can happen without a fair warning. That includes major airlines losing luggage more than often so to save yourself a lot of trouble, please ARRIVE a day or two EARLIER.
*Please avoid certain Chinese airlines as we previously experienced a high chance of lost luggage.
[Can I Bring A Friend?]
- YES! You can tag along as many as EPIK friends to our one-time-only Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation.
- If you want to get the word out, please share this event information with your friends!
[Where Is The Orientation Venue?]
KEB HANA HQ Grand Hall, Myungdong, Seoul